Medford (541) 770-2020
Grants Pass (541) 956-2020
What to Expect
Your initial visit to Oregon Retina Center at our Medford and Grants Pass offices will include an examination and evaluation of your retina. We recommend bringing a driver since both eyes will be dilated. Your appointment may last up to 2 hours.
Your medical visit will be covered by your health insurance. No separate vision care insurance will be needed.
Please bring the following items to your appointment:
- Insurance card
- Photo ID
- List of current medications and prior medical/surgical history
Our patient’s well being is our first priority. We are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earning the trust and respect of our patients, our profession, and the community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring that we continue to advance the practice of Ophthalmology and Retina care.
For your convenience, our New Patient Form and our Patient Update Form is available online. Please complete these forms online prior to your visit.
New Patient Form
Patient Update Form
The Heidelberg Engineering spectralis is used in all locations so that your doctor has access to high-resolution diagnostic imaging no matter which location you choose to visit.
Retinal Imaging System: Heidelberg Engineering Spectralis
- Spectral Domain OCT
- Digital Fluorescein Angiography
- Indocyanine Green (ICG) Angiography
Digital Color Fundus Photography
We proudly provide the Optos Digital Ultra-widefield Fluorescein Angiography and Fundus Photography so that our physicians will continue to evaluate your eye health using state of the art technology.
For more information on the latest technology in widefield Fluorescein Angiography visit the OPTOS website.
Our office provides other retina imaging including but not limited to: Color Fundus Photography, Ultrasound Imaging, Visual Field Examinations, and other eye diagnostic imaging to better care for you.
Many current therapies can now be provided in the office setting in order to reduce the need for surgical intervention. We provide same day office treatments for our patients.
- Anti-VEGF (vascular endothelial growth factor):
Avastin, Lucentis, Eylea, Macugen, Beovu, Vabysmo, & biosimilar medications
- Steroid implant:
Ozurdex, Iluvien, Yutiq
- 532 nm Laser/ MicroPulse Laser:
Treatment for retina tear / detachment, laser for diabetic retinopathy or vein occlusion
- Pneumatic retinopexy:
Retina detachment repair
Retina tear / detachment repair
- YAG Laser:
Vitreous membrane lysis, capsulotomy, peripheral iridotomy
(Hospital based–23g & 25g vitrectomy)
- Retina detachment repair
- Macular hole repair
- Macular membrane (scar tissue removal) with ILM (internal limiting membrane) peel
- Dense subretinal hemorrhage displacement
- Diabetic / tractional retinal detachment repair
- Traumatic ruptured globe repair
- Neovascular glaucoma Ahmed shunt placement
At Oregon Retina Center we strive to have the highest level of advanced technology. We look forward to your visit.
Oregon Retina Center
1518 E Barnett Rd
Medford, OR 97504
Write us a review
1867 Williams Hwy
Grants Pass, OR 97527
Write us a review
Monday - Friday: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Proudly Serving Southern Oregon Communities
Jackson, Josephine, The Applegates, Ashland, Butte Falls, Central Point, Cave Junction, Eagle Point, Grants Pass, Jacksonville, Lake Creek, Medford, Merlin, Murphy, Phoenix, Prospect, Provolt, Rogue River, Ruch, Sams Valley, Shady Cove, Sunny Valley, Talent, Trail, White City, Williams, Wolf Creek